Commercial Real Estate Services in Henderson & Las Vegas, NV
Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, or lease a commercial property, it can be overwhelming to navigate the real estate process on your own. By working with an established brokerage, you can have someone on your side to look out for your best interests during any commercial real estate transaction in the Las Vegas area.
Our Brokerage Can Help Whether You’re Buying, Selling, or Leasing
Crown Point Commercial works with buyers and sellers across the Las Vegas Valley to help them reach their real estate goals. Our brokerage offers assistance with:
- Investment Property Sale | Acquisition – We can help you find the right buyer for your property or acquire a new addition to your portfolio. There’s more to a building than its CAP rate: we apply our in-depth knowledge of the market and its growth to evaluate if the property has longevity. Our team of consultants provides a thorough assessment of the property during the feasibility period to ensure that figures reported are an accurate representation of the future of the building.
- Building or Office Acquisition – We can guide you through the complexities of large-scale real estate transactions, like purchasing a new building or office property. A property in the right location can be the wrong choice if there are zoning or building restrictions. Our team is vastly experienced in zoning and building codes and can help you avoid this scenario. We’ll work closely with you when we analyze a building’s effective use to ensure it meets your needs for the foreseeable future.
- Sale of Real Estate Assets – Are you looking to sell off some of your property? We can help you through the entire process, from reviewing your assets to finding the right buyer and closing the deal.
- Asset Valuation – Our team uses a variety of methods to determine the current value of our clients’ assets. This valuation is designed to help you price your property appropriately if you decide to sell.
- Seller Representation – Whether you’re putting a property on the market, negotiating with a buyer, or inking the terms of a contract, we provide seller’s representation you need to make the transaction go more smoothly and reduce your future liabilities.
- Buyer Representation – We have found many local business, regional and international businesses the ideal location for their start-up, expansion, or relocation to Nevada. We assist in evaluating the building requirements for our clients, including their zoning and access needs. We can help you find a location ideally suited to servicing your clients and attracting or retaining employees.
- Lessor | Landlord Representation – Marketing the properties to attract the highest quality tenants is critical to the long term success of an investment. It can be hard to manage the day-to-day tasks that come with owning investment properties. That’s why we offer landlord representation, providing a stress-free experience for our commercial clients.
- Investment Property Assessment for Improved ROI – Do you feel like you could be getting more from your investment? We perform comprehensive property assessments designed to give clients insight into how they might maximize the ROI for their building. We have increased the ROI above market adjustments on numerous buildings for our clients. We have also staggered the renewals and tenant uses as to provide a well-balanced portfolio.
- Lessee | Tenant Representation – It can be challenging to find the right commercial property to lease for your business. Let us match you with a property and represent you in discussions with the lessor. Our focus is always on protecting your interests and finding you a business location will provide for long term success. With our critical analysis, you can decide on a suitable lease for the long-term success of your business.
To learn more about commercial real estate services in Las Vegas, contact Crown Point Commercial today. We look forward to helping you with all of your property needs.
Get In Touch With
Let's find your next investment or leasing opportunity. We can help you find the right space for your needs.