Commercial Property for Sale in Henderson & Las Vegas
Thinking of purchasing a commercial property in Las Vegas or Henderson, NV? There’s an incredible variety to choose from! Whether you’re buying one to house your own business or if you intend to lease it, we can help you find the right space for your needs. We understand you’re busy running your own business, and it can be challenging to navigate the buying process on your own. Great properties may be harder to find, and you could easily lose out to other buyers who have expert assistance they can call on. If you find a commercial property you wish to purchase on your own, you’ll have to negotiate with the current owner and their representation, then secure financing for the building. You also run the risk of missing out on other available properties that may be better fits for your business or portfolio. However, with our team of expert brokers by your side, we'll help you through the whole process.
Are You Buying Las Vegas or Henderson Commercial Real Estate?
The Las Vegas commercial real estate market saw a strong performance this past year, with new business moving to the Valley, available inventory moving quickly, and sustainable construction of new properties. The Review-Journal reports that during a September 20th 2018 NAIOP Southern Nevada panel discussion, commercial real estate professionals reported a strong and growing market that looks set to build on current growth as more major companies relocate to the area this year. Across the Valley, office vacancies stand at around 15%, with the rate falling to 5 to 8% in Summerlin and the Southwest areas. Commercial real estate in Henderson offers unique opportunities that many uninformed brokers may not be aware of. Our team is committed to staying on top of the best Henderson has to offer.
The Review-Journal also reports that buyers face a crunch, with properties in some areas are moving on and off the market in as little as two weeks. Many manufacturing and industrial companies have relocated to the area, driving demand for properties in these sectors. There’s a strong demand for office space in the 3,000 to 8,000 square foot range. Mixed-use developments are particularly desirable, as workers seek to enjoy a better work-life balance and companies want more amenities to attract better talent. This could be a good time to capitalize on future gains as Las Vegas continues to grow and develop!
The Importance of a Great Commercial Real Estate Broker
Our commercial brokers will provide you with the expertise and resources you need to quickly find and purchase the ideal property. With years of experience and insight in the local Henderson market, we'll keep you focused on properties with the best prospects for success while avoiding ones that may have a history of trouble. Ultimately, your broker can be the partner you need to find the right property - one at a great price that will help your business succeed in the future.
Featured Commercial Property Listings
Crown Point Commercial Real Estate can provide you with the expert assistance that you need to find the property you want at a great price. We can help you buy a wide range of commercial real estate including office complexes, shopping centers, C-1 zoned properties and more. Whether you’re looking for a new storefront or if you want to expand your portfolio, we’ll work hard to earn your trust and will be there to take care of every stage of your transaction. Let us provide you with the care and attention you deserve to help you achieve your business goals!
If you have any questions about these or any commercial property,
please contact one of our commercial specialists today!
Contact The Graham Team: 702-472-9958
North Las Vegas Residential LAND 89032
- Property is zoned R-E; Subdivisons to the north and south are built-out as R1 density
- Directly across from Cheyenne High School
- Over 100,000 sq.ft. of land
Las Vegas Medical Office Building-Fully Built Out-Turn Key - SOLD
- Free Standing Office Building 4900+/-sqft.
- Offered Below Replacement Cost
- Property Includes Two Suites-Space for End User is Immediately Available
- Existing Tenant 1830 sq ft
- Nicely Equipped
- Building Constructed in 2007
- Ample Parking
- Seller Prefers practice to be sold with building-Contact Listing Agent for Business Broker Information
- Confidential Listing-Please Do Not Disturb Tenant
Residential Land-4 Custom Home Sites with Engineering -SOLD
- 1.5 Miles from Las Vegas Blvd
- .5 Miles from Pebble/ .25 Miles from Wigwam
- Freeway access at Windmill I15 & I215
- Final Map Ready to be recorded
- Ready to build
- Water and sewer near property line
- Engineers estimate available upon request
- Final Map is at approvable state with Clark County
- Once recorded-will produce 4- 1/2 ac residential home sites
- Zoned: RE
Neighborhood Commercial LAND -SOLD
- 310′ of Lake Mead Frontage
- Access from Lake Mead at Burkholder and Cholla
- Adjacent to Walmart Super Center
- Zoned: Neighborhood Commercial
- Great Visibility – High Traffic Counts
Commercial LAND in North Vegas -SOLD
- Located 234′ west of the intersection of Owens and Lamb
- Has excellent visibility on a major traffic route.
- Improvements are in on Owens – curb,sidewalk, street lights
- Over 93K sq.ft.
Las Vegas Office Building 89119
5280 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Excellent Location with Eastern Ave. Frontage
- Free Standing Office Building, 11,140+/-sqft.
- Welcoming Courtyard Entrance to All Suites
- Ample Parking
- Great Flexibility to the Increase/Reduce Suite Sizes to Accomodate Various Tenants’ Requirements
- Close Proximity to McCarran International Airport
- Property : Multifamily Land
- APN : 124-26-103-002 & 004
- Acreage: 5 acres (gross)
- Zoned: R-3 (up to 25 units per acre)
- 600’ from Centennial Ave. and 800’ from 5th Ave.
Ramrod Center – MULTI-TENANT MIXED USE INVESTMENT
$2,850,000 – $61 per sq.ft.
- Zoned: IP
- APN : 124-26-103-002 & 004
- 47,101 sq.ft.
- 30% – Office/Retail
- 70% – Warehouse
- 100% Occupied
- 2.17 acres
- 2013 Projected NOI: $186,000