Buying Commercial Property for Your Business
You may have been leasing for years and think it’s time to own your building. In many cases, this is a business decision that makes sense for many business owners. However, this is not always the case (nor the whole story) and will depend entirely on your unique situation to determine what is in your best interest.
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Owning Your Own Building?
Things to consider when purchasing as a business owner in Las Vegas:
- How much capital it would take to purchase
- What are the terms available for financing my own building
- How much capital will it take to purchase a building/location
- What is the availability of for buildings to purchase
- What is the price point for a retail | Office | Medical Office | Industrial
- What is time-frame and process of buying a building
- What is the right area for my business to purchase based upon our client demographics, employment base, use type, and zoning
Choosing What’s Right for You
When you work with the Crown Point team, we’ll go over your options to ensure you’re making the best choice for your business. We understand how financing and the buying process works and can analyze exactly how financing will impact your business. Not only do we have a pulse on the local Las Vegas market for commercial real estate, but we also have a background in general contracting. This means we can provide reasonable projections about building improvements and other issues that could impact your business.
Give us a call today: 702-472-9958
Get In Touch With
Let's find your next investment or leasing opportunity. We can help you find the right space for your needs.